Currently, UTTC is using eRacer LMS. We are in the process of moving to eLearning, an advanced tool that exists within JICS that allows faculty members and administrators manage their courses effectively.
1. Click on the 10-page document link below for a brief understanding of managing your courses in myUTTC (this tool is very useful for face-to-face interaction & online faculty):
Faculty Course Management
2. Click on the link 72-page document below to learn in full detail on your course management within myUTTC (this tool is very useful for Online faculty and educators):
Using Learning Guide to Manage Courses
By going over the guide above, you will be able to:
1. Set up your LMS for each course
2. Create your online or face-to-face coursework
3. Create & grade coursework (homework, exams, etc)
4. Take attendance and track them.