Documents Required to Enroll

The following forms are required to enroll in the program:

  • Parent/Guardian Consent Form (submitted electronically)
  • FERPA Student Authorization Release Form (submitted electronically)
  • United Tribes Technical College Admissions Form
  • Birth Certificate
  • Certificate of Indian Blood
  • Official High School Transcript
  • 'Is Online Learning For Me?' Survey

Submit the following electronically:

Do not open the links in your browser directly.

In order to submit the documents online using any browser such as Internet Explorer, Firefox or Chrome, you must right-click and save the document on your desktop and open the PDF file for submission. You are required to have e-mail access for any online submission.


NOTE: If you are on Windows 10, most of the links will open via Microsoft Edge and you will not be able to submit the file. Please ensure that you do have an Acrobat Reader on your device and save as the above files as PDF in order to be able to submit.  

Dual Credit Handbook has more information about the program and its requirements. The Parent/Guardian Consent form and the Student Enrollment Agreement are included in this form.  If you submit the online Dual Credit Application you don't have to submit the paper version.